The weather has been so depressing so I've been really enjoying bright lips. These are some recent additions to my lipstick collection.
L-R Impassioned / Show Orchid / Neon Orange
These are the truest representations of the colours.
I went into MAC in September when the Fall Colour Collection was released just wanting to pick up Show Orchid which I'd been after for a while, and walked out with all three.
All three are amplified finishes, and as a result are super pigmented and last ages. They have quite a sheen to them, and I haven't found them drying at all.
L-R Impassioned/ Show Orchid / Neon Orange
Impassioned
Impassioned is a hot pink, but on my lips its very warm and almost looks like a peach/pink to me.
Show Orchid
I tried to capture the purple iridescence running through the bright fushia pink, which you can see quite well on the lip swatch. It is a really bright and eyecatching colour, when the light hits it it almost looks purple. It's gorgeous. Rely more on the hand swatch/ bullet for true colour though.
Neon Orange
This swatch is a little misleading, it's actually a very bright true orange, there's no red tones at all. The hand swatch shows it's true colour well. It's very simliar to MAC's Morange.
Neon Orange and Show Orchid are available permanently from the Pro collection, although Neon Orange is still available on the normal website. Impassioned is part the permanent line.
Sorry the lipswatches aren't great representations, my camera seemed to dull down the colours the closer I brought it to my lips. Took multiple photos to try my best though.
Here's a little photo of Impassioned in action.







No comments:
Post a Comment