Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Shoe Porn: Sam Edelman

 I have been oogling these shoes for aaaaages and finally, come Christmas they shall be mine! 


Sam Edelman 'Lorissa'


 Santa (my mom) agreed to buy them for me, providing I wait till the 24th of December. They are definitely worth the wait, and I am ridiculously excited to receive them!

I was really stuck whether to go for the  silver studs instead, but they weren't on sale.   

I got mine from Nordstrom online (here) as my mom's boyfriend lives in the US, we can save on shipping costs. They work out £100 cheaper than buying them from any UK website I've seen. 

The full collection can be seen on the official Sam Edelman website. I have a feeling these won't be my last pair.  The nude suede with silver studs is definitely on my list! 

Nic xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment