Dewy Glow Radiance Creme Iced Gold £17
I've really been getting into cream products, and thought it was only fair I added a cream highlighter, it leaves the most gorgeous soft shimmer, and sets beautifully on the skin BUT it is not compatible with powders, at least not the ones I use. It's hard to describe, but it goes a bit funny whether placed on top, or underneath a powder. So if you like to set with a powder, avoid doing it on the cheek bones etc. Basically where ever you want to highlight. The swatch really shows how beautiful it is, and I'm very tempted to buy the Rose Gold version as well.
The photos below are taken with my iPhone but I think they really show how beautiful Dewy Glow looks when the light hits it, and how it photographs. (No flash was used)
Blush Wear Creme Cheek Colour PawPaw £13
There's not too much to say about this, it's just lovely. It applies so nicely (I use a Real Techniques Stippling Brush) and dries to a powder finish, that lasts really well on my skin. The colour is perfect for me, I love peaches on my cheeks, and find they suit my skin tone really well. I've already added Pomegranate to my list, as I'm so impressed with the formula, and I don't have any blushes like it! It's not quite as bright and scary as it in in the pan, but my skintone mutes it slighty (NC25 for reference). It's blends out beautifully to create a barely there flush, but it's buildable when you want the colour to really stand out, so you can make it fit to your taste.
Jemma Kidd is available instore at SpaceNK, but they aren't that accessible for everyone, you can find it online at Beauty Bay or Feel Unique, who both offer free delivery.
It's really fun discovering new brands, and I've enjoyed my little adventure with Jemma Kidd, I'm hoping to get a Light As Air sample next time I'm home too. Any other JK recommendations for me?
Nic xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment