Hello! I am sorry for the silence, between essays/exams/ no internet I haven't had a chance! But I am officially finished Uni forever!! Yaaay. So, I will be back to blogging from now on, (minus the spontaneous trip to Barcelona my housemate and I just booked an hour ago! So, if anyone has any recommendations they would be much appreciated, we are staying in Sitges as we wanted a little beach break out of the city!)
My first post will be on some recently acquired Clarins bits, but I've had to split them up, as together it was just one long ass post that I'm sure no one would read, and they're amazing products so they deserve some special attention.
A little preview!
I'll get the first post up either this evening, or tomorrow.
Hope everyone's exam/essays/ etc have all gone well.
Thanks for sticking with me.
Nic xx
I have the cream-gel and LOVE it, dropped the jar the other day though and lost a quarter of it as it shot out, boo :(
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read your reviews for the other two :)
xo
Oh noo! I think I would cry if I lost that much. I've really really love the cream-gel, I feel like I don't even need to bother trying another moisturiser. The facial oil review should be up tomorrow.:) xx
Delete