If you're looking for a light day cream that sinks in quickly, smells fresh (a plant-like scent), and provides a good base for make up, then look no further! The last few weeks I have been looking forward to using this every morning, I used a probably about 3 pea sized blobs and then gently rub in. The gel/cream formulation means spreads really nicely, making a small amount go a lot way, while leaving your skin feeling fresh. I really wish I could get away with not wearing foundation, as this really does leave your skin looking healthy, but as I mentioned it is great under make up too. My skin feels hydrated, and the feelings uncomfortable feelings of tightness are no longer there. I've used this once or twice without the serum, and honestly, my skin is just as supple as when I use it with it. It really feels great, and I can't say my I've ever appreciated a moisturiser as much as this. My has also started to feel a lot smoother & definitely softer...it's loveeee. I will be repurchasing this when it runs out.
What Clarins say: 'combination of vitamin C, alchemilla and turmeric extracts : energizes skin and helps eliminate minor imperfections.'
I've read that tumeric is supposed to help with skin pigmentation, and I have to say that since using the combination of these three products, I've definitely noticed a reduction in my red marks. The night oil did make a difference before I started using the serum & this moisturiser, but the combination seems to be working a right treat!
(If redmarks/pigmentation is an issue for you, I would definitely recommend you read my review on the Face Treatment Oil which should be up soon.)
This range is specifically aimed at younger skins, it's non-oily with a matte, yet fresh, finish. I really love this line, and have got a deluxe sample of the cleansing melt, which is really lovely too.
£20 for 30ml
(They also do a full cream version, which would probably be better for drier skins, and those less prone to break outs.)
Do you have any recommendations from this line? I would love to try more out.
Nic xxx
Wow it sounds promising! Cheaper than the Hydra-Matte too, I still have acne scars on my chin so this may work for me too. Great review Nic :)
ReplyDelete