Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

CLOSED: A Little Thank You: Giveaway

I really really wanted to say thank you to my first 50 followers, (but I think I've just gone over to 51 woo) so I was going to randomly select one of you lovely readers, but I totally forgot that Bloglovin' doesn't show who follows you, so I can't really tell and I wouldn't want to miss anyone out.

So,  I'm just going to do a conventional give away!

Enough chatting, on to the giveaway:

 MAC PAINTPOINT

OR 


A MAC Lipstick


These are two of my favourite products from MAC and so I thought it would be the perfect things to giveaway, and why not better than to give the winner the choice!


How to enter:
-you must be following me via GFC or Bloglovin (bit harder to tell but I don't have many followers on there so I'll be counting entries)

-please leave a comment below saying 'enter me'  

-(and if you would like to, any posts you would like to see, or if there's anything specially you've seen that I haven't reviewed fully. ) 

-please state which item you would like to win and which shade.

-please leave your email or twitter so I can contact the winner

-For an extra entry you can tweet about the giveaway (@nic704)



-Give away ends at 12pm on Monday 19th March and I will announce the winner later that afternoon. (Selected via random.org.)


GOOD LUCK AND AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL. 

I know to some, the number isn't big, but I've enjoyed ranting away in this little blog of mine, and it's crazy to me people actually click that follow button!

Much Love

Nic xxx


UPDATE Monday 19th 12.34: Thank you for all your entries and for commenting on what you would like to see. I will be picking a winner shortly. xx

22 comments:

  1. GFC: Life as A Southern Girl
    e-mail: tiffanylynn88@aol.com

    I would love to win a lipstick in "creme cup"

    ReplyDelete
  2. enter me :) I follow you on GFC. I would love love love the Nicki Minaj viva glam lipstick!

    charlotte.e.day@btinternet.com
    @CharlEDay

    ReplyDelete
  3. enter me

    Bloglovin

    I'd love a paint pot in Bare Study
    whosoloves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually that a great milestone in blogging, the numbers will growing!

    Enter me!
    gfc: Shade'
    twitter: Islandfashion24
    joniska93@hotmail.com

    I would love to win a lipstick in So Chaud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter me!

    gfc: Sofia
    sofialibera(at)gmail.com

    I´d choose a lipstick in "Kinda sexy"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely giveaway thank you I would love to enter so please enter me :D

    GFC Catherine

    I would love Mac Everhip lipstick or MAC Viva Glam Nicki lipstick.

    Thank you again :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please enter me!
    following via GFC (soccermom1) and Bloglovin-
    I'd like a paint pot in Indianwood

    ** tweeted**
    https://twitter.com/#!/rjs682/status/179469541573791746

    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great giveaway, please enter me!

    Following via GFC as Helen

    I'd love a paint pot in painterly

    helenlouise82(at)btinternet(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nic, enter me please! I found your blog after Brunette Beauty Banter retweeted you, and follow via bloglovin' :) I'd love a Paint Pot in Painterly if I win, and to hear more about Calgel even if I don't! @KrystynaMmmm on twitter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is a lovely giveaway! THANK YOU! :)
    PLS enter me!! :)
    I was already following you w/ Bloglovin, now GFC: Raquel :)
    I'd love to win a Pain Pot in Painterly :)))

    My twitter: @BeingRaquel
    (now: fingers and toes crossed ;)))

    xx raquel :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. as for the second entry... :)
    here's the tweet:

    https://twitter.com/#!/BeingRaquel/status/179529920161124354

    ;)

    Oh and about your posts: I love "empties" posts :) and Face of the day: you are gorgeous and I love your simple looks :) so... more of those pretty pls ;)

    I'd love to receive a painterly paint pot :D

    xx Raquel
    @BeingRaquel
    GFC: Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  12. enter me please! i'd love to win the shop mac lipstick in watch me simmer!
    @sophiesazero
    sophie-leighbell@hotmail.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enter me Please!!
    I'd love to win Blackground
    Follow GFC and blog lovin

    email: tmc480 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/tmc480/status/180558382736998400

    tmc480 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yaaaay so happy for you, congrats on 50! Enter me pls Nic! :) GFC is Yu, and I'd like the lippy in Impassioned! Will go and tweet now, email is makeyuup@gmail.com.

    Thanks for hosting this love, very generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. GFG: KittyBonkers

    Enter me please!
    I love reviews on every thing! But especially lipsticks and nail polishes, I love seeing what items people have of those!
    I'd love to win the Lipstick in Quick Sizzle!

    Twitter: KittyBonkers
    Email: emo_kitty_wants_milk[at]hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great accomplishment! My daughter told me about your giveaway. Hope you get very far in blogging.

    This will be my first mac lipstick and I would love to win the color in Shy Girl.

    GFC: Janet M
    jbm_1960@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enter me in your lovely giveaway please :)
    I follow you on GFC as Kris Beauty
    I also follow you on Bloglovin'
    I would love to win the MAC 'Crosswires' Lipstick
    Email: mybeautytags (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enter me :)
    gfc: mojemakaze
    email: mojemakaze@yahoo.com
    I would love to win MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/mojemakaze/status/181586190590410752

    ReplyDelete