Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, 9 March 2012

NOTD: OPI Coney Island

A quick post to show one of my purchases from The Professional Beauty Show, it's OPI's Coney Island Cotton Candy which is a very milky peach with quite yellowy tones (at least that's how it looks on me).  I had to use a whooping 5 layers, as the white tips of my nails were still showing through, but  it does apply thinly and dries quickly, so it wasn't too much of an issue.


”OPI
”OPI

I have bumped a couple of them, so sorry they don't look too great and for obvious reasons I couldn't be arsed to redo them! I really wanted to show what a lovely shade it is; I love the hint of peach. It would be nice if it went opaque in fewer layers but hey! It hasn't put me off, as it's quite a unique colour, at least to my collection.

I would like to say, I'm not too far off 50 followers which is uber exciting for me, and I would love to do a little give away when I reach it to say thank you to you all. Not sure exactly what I will be yet, but I'm heading into the shops this weekend to pick something up!

Nic xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blog Award - check it out at

    lucygracehearts.blogspot.com

    Lucy Grace xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete