As promised, here's how I wore some of my new colours!
The above were taken with the flash on, you can see the lovely sheen of the colours. The bottom colour looks really pink, but the top one shows a truer colours, and you can see the peachyness of Paradisco coming through. Starviolet just adds a bit of depth, and can be built up if you wanted the edges darker.
I used a wash of Paradisco, with my MAC 224 up to the brow bone, and then just blended Starviolet into on the outer 1/3 of my lid and slightly into the crease, with my No 7 blending brush. I also used a bit of Bronze which I lightly pressed right into the crease using my MAC 266 ( small angled brush). Then using my 224 I blended them all together. Before applying my bottom eyeliner, I used my finger to just apply a bit of Paradisco along the lower lash as well.
For the eyeliner I used Estee Lauder's Double Wear Liner in Onyx, both upper and lower lash lines. Curled my lashes with Shu Uemura curlers. And for the mascara, I've actually forgtten what I used, which I know is a major blogging faux pas. It was either Loreal Telescopic (water proof) or Collection 2000 Skyscraper also in waterproof. For my eyebrows I used Christian Eyebrow Semi Permanent Powder in Irid brown, with my 266.
You can see individual swatches of the colours in my last post here.
MAC eyeshadows are available at their official website here, or Debenhams who have 10% off still. here
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, I'm back home from Uni now, and heading into London tomorrow my mom for some Christmas shopping. So excited!
Nic xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment