I was really hoping to get some more posts out this last week, but I had my mom's 50th over the weekend so I was home celebrating, but wanted to get a quick one up to share my love for MAC's Ruby Woo lippie!
It's a Matte finish which has the most impressive staying power ever, and I don't actually find it too drying, but I moisture my lips obsessively. Just make sure to exfoliated your lips before applying, and use a good balm about ten minutes before you apply.
I'm hoping the photos show just what a statement Ruby makes, a deep true red that I'm sure will suit most skin tones!
(remember to click to enlarge!)
My housemate has also fallen for Ruby Woo, and I'm pretty sure she's worn it more than I have!
So, yeah, I highly recommend Ruby Woo if you're looking for a bright, clean, statement red, that will last and last. It's the perfect lipstick for nights out, meals or for a pop of colour during the day. It's staying power really is something else! There's really no point looking any further. At least I don't think there is.
You can find it at Debenham's online here, they have 10% off at the moment.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Nic xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment