I've opted for an OPI combo tonight, after wearing red and nudes the last couple weeks I've gone dark again in time for the snow, or shall I say slush, that is making an appearance.
I used OPI's 'Ski Teal We Drop' which is from their Fall 2010 Swiss Collection with 'Last Friday Night' as a topcoat from the Katy Perry Collection from the beginning of the year.
In direct light
I adore the Teal, it's such a deep rich colour. I really love dark nails in the winter and this is favourite of mine. As it's such a deep colour, it almost looks navy on the nails/ from afar. (see below) Friday Night adds a bit of festive sparkle and also a slightly bluer tone to the teal as it's a blue based glitter. It's very sheer with super fine flecks of glitter with green and pink hexagonal glitter. It has a very even application and I only needed one coat. It's really too sheer to wear by itself but does a great job as a top coat.
Out of direct light.
Unfortunately, Last Friday Night was limited edition, but you may be able to find one on eBay. But Ski Teal We Drop is still available from the main OPI stockist Lena White who currently have a deal on for all twitter and facebook followers. You can get 20% off the RRP of £10.50. Follow them on Twitter here and get the discount code! The offer is valid until midnight 12th December.
I would definitely recommend OPI, the quality is great and love all their limited edition collections. I have to say the most impressive thing is that I've got a few bottles in my collection that are a good few years old and still apply like a dream. Not a hint of gloop in sight!
You can find 'Ski Teal We Drop' here on the LenaWhite website.
Nic xxx
PLEASE NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with OPI, nor have been asked to write this post. I coincidentally came across their offer while I was looking for their Twitter after writing a draft of this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment