I know I've been the most rubbish blogger over this festive season, but I've been busy doing last minute shopping for my mom before Christmas, cooking the Christmas dinner and just generally spending time with the family. In the New Year I've got a whole list of posts to get through, which will be a nice revision break for me.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful time the last week or so, and enjoy whatever plans you have for tomorrow night. I'm having a few girls over for champagne cocktails and a bit of a dinner party. Nothing too exciting, but NYE is always so overrated I find, and I'm excited about our girlie night in. We're still using it as an excuse to dress up, so will try remember to take photos and do an outfit/make up post.
Before I go, I want to share a little photo of the newest edition to the family, Marlee.
My dad picked her up on Christmas Eve, and she is 8 weeks old and the sweetest little thing ever!
Enjoy your New Years celebrations!
Nic xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment